We operate as a Recruitment Consultancy, Employment Agency and Executive Search Business.
To ensure that we always meet the highest standards of data integrity and personal privacy 2M Group International Recruitment may amend this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure you are happy with any changes.
2M Group International Recruitment is a recruitment consultancy and work with many of our customers; candidates and clients over many years and in some cases, throughout their entire career.
If you are happy for us to do so and where your experience and skills are suitable to the markets we serve, we would like to retain and store your Contact Details, Job Descriptions and CV/Career History on our internal database.
What is covered by this policy:
- Candidates: details on the information we collect and how we use it
- Clients: details on the information we collect and how we use it
- Information for website visitors
- Details on retention of your personal information
- Your right to withdraw consent to our processing of your information
- Your right to access information we hold about you
Candidates: The information we collect and how we use it:
Where we have communication or contact with you, or you apply for a job through our advertising, our website, or via other means and communications, we collect data about your career/employment history and future, strategies and objectives. We retain this information on our in-house CRM and this information includes:
- Your name
- Your contact details including your personal email address
- Your career history
- Salary requirements and locational preferences
On occasion and for certain client contractual obligations, we may also record sensitive information.
How we use your data:
- We use your data to help further your career, represent you for roles you are interested in and secure employment opportunities
- Maintain communications with you regarding job opportunities and the progress of any applications you make
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your service and information requests
- To provide your detail to prospective employers. We will only share your information with named prospective employers with your permission
- To keep you informed of jobs, candidates, news, market insight and articles which help achieve career development, build insight, or knowledge, to secure future roles
- We will only ever share your details with a third party when we have your permission to do so
- To fulfil our obligations to our clients when you are offered employment
Your details will not be used, or, submitted to any other third-party individual/organisation unless you have spoken, or communicated with us by telephone, email, post or in person and we have your authority, or permission to release any documentation and/or, details of yourself, or company.
We will not ask for, or hold on to any other personal, or sensitive information. Employment agency legislation and client service level agreements do require us to see copies or request copies of right to work and sometimes proof of address.
Any other documentation will only be requested in respect of 2M Group International Recruitment securing you an offer of employment. We do not run a payroll for candidates.
You have the right to withdraw consent or amend your communication preferences at any time. You can request access to your details or do this by contacting us here.
We may share your personal information with the following:
- A trusted third party who provides us with payrolling services
- Regulatory or law enforcement agencies, when required by law to do so.
Clients: the information we collect and how we use it:
Where we have communication or contact with you, or you ask us to work with you then we may record information about you and retain this information on our in-house CRM. This information includes:
- Your name
- Your job title
- Your business contact information including your business email address and telephone numbers
- Your organisation
We hold and use this information in order to:
- Provide the service you have asked us to provide
- Provide you with insight/reports on the work/market we are undertaking on your behalf
- Maintain communications and contact with you for future strategy and talent pool development
- Advise you of relevant services, individuals and products
- Seek your feedback on our services
You have the right to amend your communications preferences at any time. You can request access to your details by contacting us here.
Retention of your personal information.
We will retain your personal information for a minimum of two years. In some cases, for example when we have successfully placed you into a role, or multiple roles, or maintained regular updates with you, we may retain your personal information for up to ten years.
Right to be forgotten, or withdraw consent to our processing your information:
You have the right to withdraw your consent to 2M Group International Recruitment processing your personal information at any time. You can request access to your details by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you withdraw consent, we will continue to store the information we hold about you but will not process this information.
If you ask us to delete the information we hold on you then we will delete all information except for your email address, first name and last name. This will enable us to record that you have withdrawn consent. In addition, where required by law, we may retain certain personal information about you to fulfil our legal obligations. You can request the deletion of your information by contacting us here
If you subsequently apply for a job through 2M Group International Recruitment or request to use our services, then we will ask you to give your consent before we process your application or provide any services to you.
Your right to access information we hold about you:
You have the right to access the information we hold about you at any time. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will provide you with our reasons for doing so.
You may request to access the information we hold about you by emailing us at this address: email@example.com
If you do want to speak to us, then please contact us directly on +31854017966, or, reply with a request for a call and we will be back in touch with you shortly.