Technician Savory- DSM
For the global savory application group at DSM Food & Beverage, we are looking for a Lab Technician to support the application experts and process flavours in the lab. The savory application group supports a number of savory product segments such as Meat and Fish Alternatives, culinary products, table sauces and ready meals. You are part of our Global Savory Application group in Delft.
- Responsible for organizing the lab ingredients and lab supply materials, which means keeping stock, ordering ingredients/materials if needed, and filling out the ingredient database with relevant info like product specifications, and allergens.
- Supports the Technical services managers in providing and keeping stock of applicable sales demo.
- Organize your own work efficiently and in collaboration with others and contributes your own ideas to the team
- Carry out routine tasks with a certain autonomy.
- Collect, prepare, label and administer samples, according to standard procedures.
- Keep the workplace tidy and operate according to Quality, Environment, Safety and Health procedures and instructions
- Supports and assists the process flavorist on routine tasks.
- Organize and set up sensory team tastings in collaboration with the application expert.
- To work part-time is a possibility with a minimum of 24 hrs.
- MBO Food technology ;
- Act as a Team player;
- A strong desire to work in a laboratory environment;
- A can-do mentality with a flexible, proactive, hands-on and a customer-oriented mindset;
- Food safety-focused and stress-resistant;
- Fluent in English / Dutch
For more information about this vacancy contact recruiter Raphaël at +31 6 firstname.lastname@example.org