Technician Fermentation Processes – DSM
As Technician Fermentation Processes you play an important role in the development and
technical execution and interpretation of fermentation experiments. You independently perform
experimental work in the laboratory. You will have defined responsibilities in a larger project team
responsible for delivering the project result.
- Conducting fermentations of and analysis of the (final) products.
- Support the fermentation scientist and execute experimental studies in an efficient manner
that meet project goals and timelines.
- Be able to understand technical issues and the impact of various factors on yield and
productivity of fermentations.
- Interact (in word and actions) in multi-disciplinary teams: fermentation, down-stream
processing, application and analysis.
- Processing and interpretation of experimental data, write experimental reports (English), and
in-house presenting technical data.
- BSc (HBO) or MBO degree in Life Science, Biochemical or Food Process Engineering,
Chemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology or related fields
- Preferably experience with fermentation in a food-based context
- Eager to learn new techniques
- Being critical and analytical, having fun working in a laboratory
- Hands-on mentality showing initiative: combining skills, creativity and experience in not so
obvious solutions and approaches
- Eager to work in a team and able to quickly adapt and respond effectively to changes
- Take ownership to get the work done; you are pro-active and curious
- Excellent communication skills, being flexible, enthusiastic, curious, precise and stress
For more information about this vacancy contact Managing Partner Alber Peters +316 28209882