Talent Development Specialist (global) – DSM
Contribute to the Talent Management/Development agenda on an operational level. Drive global TD processes. Contribute to TD projects. Support Talent Management and the Global Integrated Talent Development Managers in a variety of operational activities.
You provide expertise in the areas of Talent Management and Talent Development, supporting to deploy of solutions to translate business needs into tangible programs and actions.
You drive key global TD processes (e.g. Talent Review, performance management cycle), specific people initiatives (e.g. strategic sourcing of diverse talent for a BG area), and support tackling key business challenges (e.g. developing an integrated Talent Development plan for a new business strategy).
Connection to and from the centre of expertise
You coordinate, consult with and leverage colleagues from within the Centre of Expertise and translate strategies into actions that guide priorities when developing and delivering expertise to the organization overall.
Coordination and shaping
You support the Talent Development/Management Leads in shaping and coordinating the Talent Management agenda by joining Talent related projects/actions.
Talent management/development support
Drive execution tasks in the field of Talent Management/Development, such as presentations, project plans, analytics, etc.
If you recognize yourself in the following, we’re happy to explore this experience with you:
- Curiosity – You’re always curious and inquisitive about the unknown and not afraid to ask questions. You are ready to learn and take up new things without hesitance. You see problems as opportunities for change and improvement.
- Resilience and result-driven – You’re not afraid to try, fail and try again and you learn from missteps. You want to leave your legacy. You do not give up easily and are able to figure out how to get things done in tough and new situations
- Agility – Self-starter with the ability to shape and drive change in a vuca environment
- People – You can relate well to all kinds of people at different levels of the organization and embrace and leverage the diversity of people and viewpoints. You can help others think things through and are comfortable sharing your perspectives.
- Organized and detail-oriented – You can stay calm and organized in a dynamic working environment and pay attention to the important details. You are structured and organized
Knowledge and educational level
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline (HR, Business Administration, SocialSciences) and professional training in HR fields
- Advanced communication skills in English
Required level of experiences
- 2 to 5 years experience in HR function, preferably in a multinational company
- Experience with tactical HR tasks
Procedure and contact
For more information, please contact our Recruiter Raphaël at Raphael@2mrecruitment.com or +31 618698563