Posted: 10 May 2021
Supply Chain Planner – DSM Food Specialities Delft
- You support and actively participate in the DFS S&OP process, participate in Monthly Operational Review Meetings and provide information for the Supply Review Meeting;
- You work closely with the project manager and are accountable for the execution of supplying plant switch from planning perspective.
- You are accountable for the BulkSet products replenishment and trade materials planning of the EMEA demand, based on the network supply requirements;
- You support the EMEA planners to smooth the daily operations, including inventory management, Shelf-Life review, SAP corrections, etc.
- You work closely with plant schedulers, planners, customer service, demand planner and logistics to ensure a smooth operation;
- You work closely with the planning manager to implement network optimization projects.
You have/ are:
- At least 2-3 years production planning experience
- Experience in working with SAP. Experience with OMP or other advanced planning systems would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Proactive, analytical and can work under pressure: you quickly see the core of the problem and you are able to translate this into practical solutions;
- Good skills in planning and priority settings: you make plans for your own work and you set priorities;
- Excellent communication skills – you quickly correct problems and could effectively interact with all levels of the organization;
- Good problem-solving skills and act as a team player. Together with your colleagues, you work towards a common goal(s). You continuously work to achieve results and you focus on continuous improvement of processes;
- Highly organized, have a strong sense of urgency, ability to multi-task with exceptional attention to details;
- Fluent in English and pref. Dutch.
Procedure and contact
For more information, please contact our Recruiter Raphaël at Raphael@2mrecruitment.com or +31 618698563