Specialist Human Resources Shared Services
We are looking for an HR professional for the Heerlen Headquarters of DSM.
In this very dynamic role you will be part of the HR Shared Services team. You will have the following key areas of accountability/responsibility:
- Assess requests regarding new developments and changes in the areas of responsibility safeguarding consistent end-to-end designs, solid documentation as well estimates for financial funding.
- Facilitate design workshops effectively to define the functional solution as well scope the detailed functional requirements with the business.
- Develop functional designs and document it concisely comprising of at least the following elements
- Business requirements: The desired user experience and business objective
- Data model(s): What data is required for this solution, and its relationship
- Business process: Which processes are impacted and how can they be redesigned
- Functional logic: Which functional logic steps are required, and how does data get processed
- Exception scenarios: Identify the potential scenarios and how should they be handled
- User acceptance: Identify the test cases as part of the functional solution design
- Orchestrate the technical consultant(s) and solution architect to explore the solution architecture taking into account business, functional and technical requirements and determine the options.
- Provide information design advice (data, process and design specification) and support IT-solutioning activities regarding changes, running projects and information improvements.
- Ensure design of IT solutions are compliant to corporate requirements and are following security and architecture requirements of IT, as well validate the build of solutions against those same principles.
- Support team and colleagues with a hands-on mentality for those technologies within his functional process area domain, understanding the underlying data, configuration and transactions.
- Implement and lead new solutions in the area of responsibility
- Be the liaison between business, end-users, customers and the technical consultants during the execution and ensure the solution is delivering the expected experience and business outcome.
- Execute and analyze data and process performance scans across units or for a function and identify potential improvements embracing internal and external best practices effectively to drive operational excellence.
- Engage with the IT domain thought leaders, GPO’s and BPO’s how the use of information solutions could be further improved, leveraged and/or replaced.
- Develop proposals for changes with required actions, planning and effort estimates
- Advice users in the correct use of the available solutions either via personal or virtual engagements
- Act as a change agent for the end to end solution by supporting the business stakeholders and sponsors to design the best approach for rollout and adoption, governance, etc.
- Safeguard the quality of the input (right to refuse input) as a professional and to assure the quality and timely delivery of agreed output of his/her work.
- Challenge the business requirements and request for activities and deliverables in order to obtain deep understanding of the request.
- Apply design thinking methodology in projects to ensure great customer experiences
- Engage higher management levels in discussions on content, application of standards, project approaches etc. if full agreement cannot be reached in a timely manner.
Knowledge of the following systems:
- Employee Central
- Employee Central Payroll
- Talent Suite
If you have any questions please contact: