SHE Advisor – DSM Twilmij, Stroe
As the dedicated Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) Advisor at our Premix Plant in Stroe, you will compose the SHE plan in line with the corporate requirements, policies and directives. You will support the execution of the plan and support the maintenance of an injury-free and incident-free workplace and prevent all work-related disabilities or health problems.
Your key responsibilities
- Prepare SHE plans with the Site Management team
- Ensure that the SHE management system is in place, maintained, improved and evaluated regularly
- Provide, promote and support SHE training and instructions
- Advise and challenge management and employees on SHE issues and set an example
- Promote and support the right management style, attitude and approach for an injury-free working environment
- Advise on and support risk assessments
- Audit compliance with SHE requirements, best practices and relevant laws and regulations. Participate in regular inspections
- Accompany internal and external auditors and provide the required information and explanations
- Report on SHE performance and issues to Site Management.
- We offer a challenging job at our world-leading production organization, fully supporting DSM’s purpose-led, performance-driven strategy, high employee engagement figures and opportunity for working with the top of external and internal experts. You will work in a company with an international reputation as a sustainability leader. DSM recognizes that the ongoing success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team performance.
- The possibility to work autonomously and with a team in finding the right solutions
- The freedom to be creative and proactive
- We offer you the possibility to grow and develop yourself professionally and personally
- A team of diverse employees who are not afraid to think outside of the box
- A truly global and collaborative team that cares about the experience of our employees
- Based on your experience we will offer you a base salary of €55,000 to €65,000 per year (including holiday allowance and 13th month) and extra benefits, such as 25 holiday days, a bonus, the option to buy more holiday days with a 6,11% MyChoice budget and much more.
- Bachelor, technical or engineering degree with at least 10 years experience in manufacturing and SHE, professional certification and/or relevant accreditations highly desirable
- Experience in SHE management and expertise in SHE topics including PSA, HAZOP, Machine Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Job Safety Analysis, Confined Space Entry & Rescue, Safe Work Permits, etc.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively across functional teams
- Leadership and ability to inspire a culture of SHE adherence
- Dutch and English language command
About DSM Twilmij
The ANH Premix Plant in Stroe, part of a strategic acquisition by DSM in late 2017, represents the largest premix production capacity in the EMEA Region. The site has a long history of serving customers since 1930 and has been substantially redeveloped and expanded, most recently in 2016. Production is carried out through a number of powder mixing lines which operate on a shift basis, 5 days per week.
No matter which team you are on, at DSM you will be part of a powerful shared purpose – to create brighter lives for all. You will get opportunities to work collaboratively with different departments and industry experts to make a positive difference in the future of millions of people and the planet we all share. Together, we will understand the needs of every customer and offer solutions that promote their success and impact, today and in the future.