Regional Key Account Manager Pharma and MN – DSM
DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global, purpose-led, science-based company active in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM’s purpose is to create brighter lives for all. DSM addresses
with its products and solutions some of the world’s biggest challenges while simultaneously creating economic, environmental and societal value for all its stakeholders – customers, employees, shareholders, and society at large. DSM delivers innovative solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company was founded in 1902 and is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
We are now offering an exciting opportunity to join a global leader in human nutrition and health. Reporting to the Sales Team Lead Pharma and Medical Nutrition EMEA, HNC, your role will encompass both technical and commercial responsibilities within the UK, Ireland and Nordics, based at the sales office in Heanor, Derbyshire or home office based in one of the countries of the area.
- Manage and develop a portfolio of customers, maintain and grow the sales in one region
- Achieve KPI objectives (Sales, GPx, project funnel development and commercialization, and personal objectives) according to regional marketing targets
and global pricing strategy (commercial guidelines)
- Develop and implement sales plans for his/her markets (with support of central resources), and capture the follow-up and action plans for customers in his/her
portfolio through CRM
- Build up in-depth and strong knowledge about markets, customers and competitors in the region under his/her responsibility Confidential
- Capture value by identifying market opportunities for existing and new products
- Use Value Marketing & Selling approach to differentiate DSM products and services from competitors
- Get insight and understanding of consumer needs and market trends in the market(s) under his/her responsibility and promote Health Benefit Solutions
- Work with the business line organization to facilitate product launches and provide top-notch service to achieve quick penetration of new products and product forms
- Actively generate new business opportunities by identifying the right customers and marketers in the region under his/her responsibility
- Create and maintain a good relationship with decision-makers of regional key customers in order to start innovation projects and long-term collaborations
- Identify possible B2C business together with the Partnering Channels Manager and actively cooperate with him to get sales growth through new channels
- Take ownership of the full-service performance of DSM, stimulating and facilitating customer service and other support departments in the fulfilment of their task.
- Drive collection of money with the support of the credit management by living the principle ‘a sale is not a sale until the money is in the bank’.
- As member of a Global Key Customer team, locally and/or regionally implement the global key customer strategy and give feedback on the market to the Global Key
Knowledge, Experience and Education
- Successful candidates will be graduates with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in science, technology or a business-related field
- Have at least 10 years of relevant commercial experience and technical knowledge and skills within the Pharma industry.
- You will have knowledge of industry and markets, in-depth know-how about products and applications and excellent communication skills.
- You will also have a proven track record of sales and working to key account management principles together with good organisational skills.
- This position will suit a self-motivated individual who is looking to progress their career in a challenging and stimulating work environment
- Has an appetite for travel both within the territory and into mainland Europe
For more information about this vacancy contact Managing Partner Albert Peters + 31 6 firstname.lastname@example.org