Quality Engineer – Thermo Fisher Bleiswijk
Contribute to making the world cleaner, healthier and safer? Join our logistics hub to help to improve our quality organisation in distributing Life Sciences & Laboratory goods to all over EMEA.
At our EMEA Life Sciences Distribution Center, we have an opportunity to offer an experienced Quality Engineer. We are open to candidates coming with a quality background or other related backgrounds passionate about process and quality improvements.
Do speak English and Dutch and do you prefer working in a dynamic, growing and exciting logistics hub, which is part of a world-leading organisation in Life Sciences? Apply today and become part of our Quality Team in Bleiswijk!
Responsibilities as Quality Engineer
- Provide quality system leadership to assure internal policies are met.
- Drives a culture of continuous improvement.
- Promote and monitor change control.
- Keep quality documents actual.
- Perform training to all site personnel on Quality procedures.
- Works with Regulatory on requirements of product and site registrations
- Physical checks on products and shipments
Which requirements do we look for?
- HBO-level/bachelor degree or HBO work- and think level
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, and Dutch is a huge plus
- At least one or two years of work experience in a Quality or related environment is required
- Organized with good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 standards and/or GDP is a huge plus
- Communicate effectively with multiple levels of staff throughout the organization
- Possess strong organizational skills with the ability to lead and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Accurate and with a good eye for detail
- Self-motivated and able to work as a teammate as well as independently
The opportunity to join a global leader, and to act in a diverse team of results-oriented people is our first benefit! Next to a competitive salary, our package contains a 13th check, a Bonus Plan, 28 holiday days annually, and we offer a Thermo Fisher employment contract right from the beginning!
About the Company
Our EDC offers an international warehouse environment, where over 200 people work on daily shipments of Life Sciences and Laboratory goods to the rest of Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Thermo Fisher is a leading multinational company, and is very successful in the market, also due to one of our product lines that are COVID related.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 80,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Are you up for this fantastic opportunity? Then get ready for action. Please contact our Recruiter Raphaël at Raphael@2mrecruitment.com or 0618698563