QA Operations Officer- DSM
DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global, purpose-led, science-based company active in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM’s purpose is to create brighter lives for all. DSM addresses with its products and solutions some of the world’s biggest challenges while simultaneously creating economic, environmental and societal value for all its stakeholders – customers, employees, shareholders, and society at large. DSM delivers innovative solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 25,000 employees. The company was founded in 1902 and is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
As part of the DSM Food & Beverage (F&B) organization, this position supports the operations team at site Leeuwarden in maintaining food safe products. This role is based in Leeuwarden, the Netherlands.
Accountability and responsibility
- Handling of internal and internal quality deviations of raw materials and packaging materials.
- Weekly meeting with planning from the supply chain department
- Monthly meeting with the purchase department
- Registration and follow-up of supplier complaints in Safefood360
- Halal and Kosher coordinator
- Approval of raw materials Halal and Kosher
- Key user for our Food Safety Management system Safefood360
- Registration of external audits in Safefood360
- Prepare, monitor and conduct internal audit schedules. Undertake own audits and provide training and support for new and existing audit team members.
- Monitoring of Corrective and Preventive actions
- Continue running projects
- Bachelor’s degree or better in a Science discipline
- Experience in food (preferable Dairy)
- At least 5 years experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Detailed understanding of requirements for FSSC 22000, Halal and Kosher
For more information about this vacancy contact recruiter Raphaël +31 6 firstname.lastname@example.org