QA Advisor – DSM, Delft
DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living. ™Royal DSM is a purpose-led global science-based company in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living.DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative business solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
QA Advisor Customer QA management teamBusiness Group/Unit: F&B Reports to: Customer QA Manager or EquivalentLocation: DelftThe Purpose of Position:1. The Customer QA Advisor provides the quality support for our customers, related to answering quality related questions and questionnaires and in support in the complaints process and/or other issues. Our mission is to provide customer focus, ensuring product quality and service value foreach customer segment.
- Act as the quality key-contact for our customers and internal business partners
- Ensure a timely and correct response on customer requests (eg. Issues, questions, need for Quality statements, Questionnaires etc.)
- Build customer QA relations by creating various service levels by supporting Global and regionalKey Account program programs
- Support and ensure good complaint handling processes to fulfill the customer expectations
- Seek for opportunities to improve our customer services processes, eg for questions, issues and questionnaires.
- Provide operational support within projects, our internal sales functions in QA related topics and supporting sales and marketing to implement new products and services.
- Be the representative of the customer’s quality voice in our internal processes and organization.
- Optimizing the standard documentation portfolio to fulfill customer requests and work closely together with functions to achieve this. (eg. Product managers, Product Application Specialists,Regulatory Affairs)
- Give operational support to the Customer QA Manager on all relevant Quality issues/activities, acting as back up during their absence.
- MSc – BSc level or equivalent (chemistry, food technology, microbiology or similar).
- Some years operational Quality Assurance experience in the Food industry (manufacturing or business).
- Customer oriented QA professional with interest and experience in managing customer QA relations.
- Professional and technical knowledge of production processes, in Food Hygiene standards, HACCPand ISO certifications
- Service oriented person, which works accurate, high quality and with passion.
- Experience of communicating to different levels (from shop floor to management) and customers
- Good computer program knowledge and skills (Outlook, powerBI, CRM, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Spanish is an additional plus
- Likes to work in close cooperation with other team members (team player)
We offer you a rewarding and challenging job with lots of opportunities for personal growth and career development in a professional, entrepreneurial, no-nonsense and very agile environment. We strive to be an Employer of Choice and ensure that our employees are nurtured and given the opportunity to develop their talents. Terms and conditions as well as fringe benefits and salary are in line with market standards