Plant Performance Engineer- Covestro (voormalig DSM) Hoek van Holland
WHAT WE OFFER
The Plant Performance Engineer provides support/maintenance management of improved plant processes (idea portfolio management, gatekeeping process) on both CAPEX and small projects on site. You will facilitate, propose, coordinate, and champions site improvement.
You will perform feasibility studies and support during the engineering phase of the project where required. And support the manufacturing process on process technical aspects and help analyze and execute the improvement.
- Perform feasibilities studies together with internal and external stakeholders/contractors,
- Manage and improve plant processes (portfolio management, ranking, etc.) and
- Facilitate / chair the gatekeeping meeting and act as plant support as needed.
- On a case-to-case basis will / may act as the main coordination point and be responsible for coordinating and preparing the site to receive projects with another internal department.
- Support production as required on RCA and troubleshooting activities, and participate actively in continuous improvement works.
- Support and improve improvement culture on-site,
- Process technology on-site,
- Act as liaison for process content-related technical questions for the project.
- Portfolio management.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Engineering degree preferably Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Preferred affinity with field engineering experience
- Hands-on mentality
- Experience in production / high-pressure work
Interested? Please contact Frank or Tijmen via: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Tijmen: 061869863 / Frank: 0629578938