Order Fulfillment Coördinator – Marel, Lichtenvoorde
Scope and Authority
The Order Fulfillment Coordinator is responsible for providing excellent customer service to the Regional service offices. In this position you are the main contact point for the Regional service offices with regards to their spare parts needs. Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to handling quotation requests, sales and backorder management, delivery management as well as managing the purchase order book related to the sales orders.
- · Is main contact point for regional spares offices into global supply chain
· Manages sales order deliveries by urgency and shipping point and makes sure the deliveries are created on time for the warehouse to pick and ship
· Manages backorders and ensures these are shipped as soon as inventory is available
· Keeps Spare Parts Coordinators and Customer Support Coordinators well informed about any changes to his /her orders
· Establishes and monitors open sales order reports and manages open sales order book
· Handles request for quotation for request parts and provides requested information according to set response times
· Follows up on expedite requests logged by the service organization
· Enters sales orders for spare parts for Marel regional offices that are not on SAP
· Receives and processes requisitions in accordance with planned requirements.
· Processes and maintains purchase orders that reflect the expected pricing and deliveries.
· Resolves discrepant issues with suppliers or internal customers in an efficient and timely manner to include deliveries, quantity, pricing, and quality.
· Be an active participant in team related projects providing communication and feedback for the successful completion of the project.
· Provides forecasting to vendors were applicable
· Resolve issues in terms of invoicing related to quantities received, credit memos, etc
· Is main contact point for the vendors assigned to
· Measures vendors on their on-time delivery
· Works according to the principles set out by strategic procurement
· Is main contact point to strategic procurement for new parts and or vendor sourcing
· Manages purchase order confirmations and ensures 99.5% confirmation rate
· Plans and replenishes Inventory and Strategic parts to achieve set inventory levels
· Plans and executes intercompany transfer orders and decides on best possible transport mode Manages and acts on rescheduling messages. Adjusts Purchase orders as needed
· Runs open purchase order report and shares with vendors
· Coordinates international shipments. Is main contact point for shipping requirements and international documentation flows in collaboration with customs brokerage specialist
· Sets up daily meetings with manufacturing and follows up on open orders. Manages manufacturing as any other vendor
· Supports item enrichment in SAP once an item is activated in spares plant. Manages all master data fields assigned to.
· Assists and supports Spare Parts Coordinators with return shipments.
· Measures and report on Confirmed Line item Performance targets
· Performs Root Cause analysis on process indicators that influence KPI
· Maintain daily stand up meetings with team and with warehouse. Acts and manages action points that come out of daily operational meetings. Maintains MPS boards
· Maintains work instructions and updates as needed when process or system changes are implemented Facilitates effective and proactive communication with the different departments he/she interacts with Transport management follows up on inbound delivery issues with vendors, schedules inbound transportation according to receiving capacity, follows up on claims with transport companies, tracks all inbound/outbound shipments, ensures appointments are made by transport companies to deliver goods to our docks in combination with our warehouse.Identifies top suppliers impacting performance, communicates to Strategic, creates/executes action plan to ensure improvements.
Skills and Abilities
· SAP experience or related platforms with regards to planning via ERP methodology and or experienced in the Sales order book for spare parts
· Requires a thorough understanding of MRP
· Aptitude for working in a multi-cultural environment with people of different levels in the organization, internally at Marel customers and suppliers, in a courteous and tactful manner, and with flexibility, to resolve problems.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
· Customer focused
· Walks the extra mile to satisfy customer needs
· Can work unattended with minimal supervision
· Detail oriented
· Ability to work as a contributing team member
· Good communication skills with ability to interact
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Proactive mindset
· Other duties as assigned.
Education, Knowledge, and Experience
· 2 year degree; High school Diploma or GED required or proficiency in operating computer software programs including
Interesting? Get in contact with Tijmen > via de button “Solliciteer nu” op deze pagina. or 0618698563