Manufacturing IT/OT Lead – DSM
DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
DSM Food Specialties is a leading global supplier of food enzymes, cultures, and taste and bio-preservation ingredients for many of the leading global and local dairy, baking, beverages and savoury food brands. At DSM Food Specialties we want to help make existing diets healthier and more sustainable. We are driven to help create foods that people around the world can truly enjoy without compromises.
Our site in Leeuwarden produces cultures for the cheese industry. We have two plants on site which are being made ready for the foreseen growth that we want to make. As a Manufacturing IT/OT Lead, you will be part of this growth. You will have a unique position where you are the linking pin between manufacturing and IT/OT. Your task will be to work on all hard and software, including interfaces, automation and security systems, in the production plants. Amongst many things, you will be part of the implementation of a new ODL & MES system and will be able to give input on cyber security.
What can you expect?
- To ensure all process control IT/OT systems are up (DCS/PLC/MES);
- increasing the level of knowledge of the technicians and users in the field of IT process control.
- Researching the feasibility of new process control technologies and systems in the operational processes of the plant. This is followed by an OT Roadmap in order to show added value to the business.
- Advising and setting up a proper infrastructure which fits the integral ODL/DCS/MES/ERP systems.
- Offering second line & hardware support and troubleshooting where needed.
- Support different projects on site related to your expertise, as well be part of SHE studies.
- You will be responsible for the documentation of all technical IT/OT information being used on site and the maintenance and trouble shooting of the OT systems. You will work together with the ICT-Coordinator and support any third party (GIS, Orange, Wipro) working on IT on site.
- A safe and inclusive workplace with a respectful and fun team.
- Work in a learning environment and grow within the organization depending on your own ambitions.
- A growing site where you can contribute to double the output.
- A chance to drive improvements and change by bringing your own ideas to the table.
- You can join us on our journey towards operational excellence.
- A good Collective Labor Agreement and competitive salary.
- Besides 25 paid holidays, a free to spend budget to buy add up to 13 extra holidays
- A Bachelor in IT or similar.
- Knowledge and experience in manufacturing IT, OT procedures, processes and Technical infrastructure.
- You have at least 5 years of experience with maintaining a complex environment on a production site or sites.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, this is a must.
- You have strong communication skills and you love solving problems with your team and peers.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic and multidisciplinary work environment and are not afraid to set boundaries and take the lead to challenge and inspire the organization to the next level of performance.
- You are not looking for an 8-5 job, but are able to provide troubleshooting support off-hours.
For more information about this vacancy, contact Managing Partner Albert Peters +31628209882