Management Assistant (Pension Services, DPS) – DSM
DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global, purpose-led, science-based company active in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM’s purpose is to create brighter lives for all. DSM addresses with its products and solutions some of the world’s biggest challenges while simultaneously creating economic, environmental and societal value for all its stakeholders – customers, employees, shareholders, and society at large. DSM delivers innovative solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company was founded in 1902 and is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
Does giving support to managers in a high demanding environment energize you? We like to welcome a proactive team player who can deliver high-quality services to our Management.
The purpose of the job of the Management Assistant of DSM Pension Services (DPS) is to support the management of DPS and support boards of pension funds of DSM and SABIC. The Management Assistant performs a variety of general secretarial and administrative duties within a support team. Next to the aforementioned general support tasks, the duties consist of knowledge of the information and archiving needs, the contract needs as well as risk and compliance requirements of DPS and its clients. The Management Assistant is expected to exercise accuracy, diligence, confidentiality and proactivity, as well as a supportive and constructive approach as the tasks assigned, involve activities with high visibility and dealings with and exposure to confidential DPS or client information.
DPS executes the pension plans and asset management policies of two main pension clients in the Netherlands being Stichting Pensioenfonds SABIC (SPF) and Stichting Pensioenfonds DSM Nederland (PDN). Next to this, DPS is a service provider with regard to pensions for DSM and DSM Business Unit pension trusts on a global scale. The processes of the pension clients (pension rights administration and asset management activities) are unique within DSM. Consequently, projects, information and archiving requirements and compliance activities are relatively unique within DSM as well.
The environment within which DPS functions, changes rapidly and can be characterized as an innovative and demanding business that requires a high level of flexibility, while at the same time a more stable environment with regard to information processing and archiving support, contract support and compliance support is present, resulting in a planned and structured working environment. This is reflected in the competencies required of the Management Assistant who needs to be able to work in a stable environment where a larger part of the assigned tasks is repetitive in nature and is preplanned whilst general secretarial support requires a proactive approach and is more hands-on in nature.
Key areas of accountability/responsibility
- General support of management, board secretary, boards and other entities of pension funds;
- General support to the management of DPS; executing all secretarial and administrative duties in abroad perspective;
- General support to board secretary;
- General support to boards and other pension fund entities;
- Planning of meetings and appointments. Within the support, it is expected that all meetings will be planned and organized. All documents for meetings are to be uploaded within Diligent;
- Archive of management and boards documents within Diligent; Ensures all archived documents conform to the archiving procedure and requirements.
Background & Experience
- Education level on MBO;
- Preferably >2 years of experience in a similar role in an international organization;
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.);
- Independent, trustworthy and stress-resistant characteristics;
- Fluent in Dutch, Good in English;
- Excellent communication skills. Can engage with all levels in the organization;
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and work with sensitive data and information.
No matter which team you are on, at DSM you’ll be part of a powerful shared purpose – to create brighter lives for all. You’ll get opportunities to work collaboratively with different departments and industry experts to make a positive difference to the future of millions of people and the planet we all share. Together, we’ll understand the needs of every customer and offer solutions that promote their success and impact, today and in the future.
How to apply?
For more information about this vacancy contact Recruiter Raphaël at +31 6 18698563 / email@example.com