Maintenance Manager DSM Engineering Materials Emmen
Within the organization, in the last years, a new maintenance plan has been
created and all stakeholders and employers are aligned to execute this plan. In
this role, you will be the person who is going to lead and change the
Department of Maintenance, Engineering and Facilities to create a culture
that achieves an efficient and effective execution of all the activities on site
are carried out within the framework of laws and regulations and the SHE
requirements. In this role, you will manage 5 direct and 45 indirect reports.
Do you like to develop and empower people? Can you create a team that
wants to deliver on set targets? Can you easily connect with different
stakeholders, to create a balance between the department goals and those of
- Responsible for maintenance, improving equipment reliability,
engineering (SP) and facilities on-site (3 plants).
- Responsible for the professionalization of the quality, uniformity and
cost-effectiveness of maintenance programs, creating a good balance
between short and long-term objectives.
- Managing the cultural change process within the Department of
Maintenance, Engineering, and Facilities Responsible for change projects
for implementation or optimization of (new) workflows and methodologies
used by Department Maintenance, Engineering, and Facilities.
- Responsible for creating a culture of continuous improvement,
ensuring that activities are evaluated and lessons learned are implemented
within the department in cooperation with other involved departments.
- Coaching and directing the employees in order to strive for the realization of
unambiguous objectives, optimal customer satisfaction, and compliance
with DSM and legal standards within a motivated team.
- Managing the workflow of the Department of Maintenance, Engineering
and Facilities and ensures that the work is handled conform to the right priorities
- Managing the technical asset life cycle of the equipment’s, finding an
optimum between costs, OEE, lifetime extensions, and business targets.
- Ensuring that the maintenance, engineering, and facility budgets are
managed and controlled, make sure that any deviations are reported and
that they there is reliable forecast.
- Responsible that the department works according to the requirements of
the determined Life Saving Rules.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Technical Engineering or similar education.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a managerial position.
- Experience with leading change initiatives.
- Experience in maintenance and project management.
- Good knowledge of finance, sourcing, logistics, and purchasing is an asset.
- Good command of Dutch and English language.
Procedure and contac
For more information about this vacancy, contact recruiter Raphaël +31 6 18698563