Maintenance Engineer Electrical – DSM
As Discipline & Maintenance Engineer Electrical you are the Technical Expert and responsible for the LTO (License To Operate) for the Emmen Site (3 Plants). No technical problem is too big for you because with the use of analytic fault-finding technics (e.g. RCA’s) and in a team of production, process and technical experts you are able to find the root cause and resolve it.
Pride & Joy
You take pride and joy in your ownership of all electrical installations. Together with a small team of eight enthusiastic and dedicated Reliability & Discipline/Maintenance Engineers you are continuously improving the reliability of the assets.
Working for DSM is like a bit like a family. We are a close-knit team, and ‘Happy People’ is one of our main values. Continued improvement is in our blood and we strive to achieve World Class in Maintenance Management. Safety is always priority ONE, otherwise, we cannot come back the next day for another challenge.
The key responsibilities
- Discipline Engineer for the Electrical Installations for the Emmen site (3 Plants)
- RPE Responsible Person Electrical installations (‘Installatie Verantwoordelijke’ conform the NEN3140)
- Responsible for the License to Operate for the site Emmen for the electrical installations & systems. ( Responsible for compliance to all applicable legislation and standards) during the maintenance phase of the installed base.
- Responsible for the Preventive Maintenance plans and leads and drives the contineus improvement of the plans.
- Subject matter expert for the maintenance execution department during troubleshooting of breakdowns.
- Active player in the continues improvement of the RCM-based maintenance program e.g. provides input to the criticality rankings and FMEA sessions.
- Responsible for the update of all technical documentation within the discipline.
- Responsible for the BOM (Bill of Materials) and collecting technical data for the MRO proses
- Ensure compliance of the preventive maintenance plans in the maintenance execution plan.
- Knowledge and experience fault finding techniques like RCM, 5-Why and analytic fault-finding.
- Subject matter expert for the modifications, brown & green field improvement projects.
- Leads and drives the continues improvement of method statements, and procedures.
- Participates in medium complex projects, MOC committee.
- Provides input for the maintenance budget
- Provides input for the obsolete equipment list
- Provides input for the plant spec book.
You will match with this role if you have:
- Bachelor-level education in Electrical Engineering
- A passion for Maintenance management and Electrical Engineering showing good knowledge of Engineering Installations and Standards and RCM techniques.
- Knowledge of RCM theory and experience in RCM Techniques.
- 3-5 years of experience in Maintenance or Engineering within the process or food industry.
- Very good command of English, and good command of the Dutch language or willing to learn.
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills.
You will perform well in this role if you are:
- Driven by a customer, continuous improvement and safety mindset.
- Building strong relationships within the layers of the organization
- A strong communicator on all levels and a sparring partner for peers and operational management.
Contact Recruiter Jorrith van der Sluijs at +316 25417376 for more information about this vacancy.