Logistiek Service Agent – DSM
DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global, purpose-led, science-based company active in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM’s purpose is to create brighter lives for all. DSM addresses with its products and solutions some of the world’s biggest challenges while simultaneously creating economic, environmental and societal value for all its stakeholders – customers, employees, shareholders, and society at large. DSM delivers innovative solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company was founded in 1902 and is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
As a Logistics Agent you will be responsible for all transportation of our goods. You will be in touch with external logistic providers that DSM works with for air, road and ocean freight. You will not only take care of the transportation and the documents needed, but we will be expected to analyze different data in order to enhance performance, improve utilization of assets, lower production costs, improve product quality, yield and First Time Right (FTR).
- Responsible for a correct order process and communication towards stakeholders for road, air and sea freight transport in line with the requested delivery date at the place of destination or to find alternative transport with the aim to deliver on the requested date.
- Responsible for the creation and availability of various export documents within the defined lead times, when the requested date cannot be reached escalation is mandatory.
- Continuously review, manage and proactively communicate regarding various delivery/documentation instructions as given by the commercial assistant for new customers.
- Execution of all relevant logistics functions in SAP and carry out all non-SAP logistics functions including but not limited to; liaising with Warehouses and Logistics companies, providing documentation for Export and Import requirements, and provisioning of logistics-related information to Customer service.
- Assist in all import and export transactions. Facilitate problem resolution with key stakeholders, as needed.
- Active monitoring on deviations in various systems with the aim to inform sales pro-actively and/or start corrective actions to avoid late/missed deliveries.
- A dynamic work environment with many challenges that give you the possibility to work autonomously and with a team in finding the right solutions. You are given the freedom to be creative and proactive.
- An inclusive and multicultural team with respect for everyone.
- We offer you the possibility to grow and develop yourself professionally and personally.
- A good Collective Labor Agreement and competitive salary.
- Besides 25 paid holidays plus budget to buy additionally up to 13 extra holidays.
- A membership for only 15 Euros per month at a newly equipped gym on site.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or related experience.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, team player attitude.
- Flexibility & ability to work in an ambiguous environment and learn fast.
For more information about this vacancy contact
recruiter Jorrith +31 6 firstname.lastname@example.org