HR Delivery Officer – Covestro
We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We refine chemical material solutions with game-changing products. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 18.150 colleagues now and together we will make the world a brighter place.
- support the HR NL organization with all related HR admin work & HR processes in the Netherlands
- be an integral part of the HR team NL in daily HR business, processes and tools
- interact with employees and assure sound local HR service delivery
Major tasks and responsibilities of the position
- Administration of global HR systems, e.g. maintenance of personnel data, and personnel actions;
- Administration and follow-up of HR tickets raised by employees via HRService4You;
- Operational responsibility for all ELCM (Employee Life Cycle Management) activities i.e. on- and off-boarding of employees, including preparation of contracts, entry documents, work certificates, etc.
- Preferable: operational handling of monthly payroll process including coordination with 3rd party payroll provider, data input on monthly payroll changes as well as a review of payroll calculations; strong interaction with accounting team regarding payroll accounting and payments
Value added to the success of the company – what are the main objectives of the function?
- Develop an understanding of HR processes and interfaces to other departments;
- An administrate independent from the global HR system(s);
- Support the relevant local HR organization in the resolution of individual local HR issues, interacts if required with appropriate employee representatives and links the local operations to HR Services as appropriate and necessary to assure a sound local HR service delivery
- Degree as HR Assistant or equivalent
- Practical experience gained through work in HR functions, preferably in global corporate organizations
- Analytical-, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Affinity to technical systems and tools, esp. Microsoft Office, Workday & similar HR-related applications
- Good Dutch and English skills (written and spoken)
- Strong ability to react flexibly to changing requirements, capability to work accurately and resourcefully while under tight deadlines or during peaks
- High level of motivation and energy, a passion for excellence, self-confidence, self-starter attitude and the ability to work independently
For more information about this vacancy, contact recruiter Jorrith at +316-31968543 / Jorrith@2mrecruitment.com