Global Tactical Supply Chain Planner – DSM
DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global, purpose-led, science-based company active in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM’s purpose is to create brighter lives for all. DSM addresses with its products and solutions some of the world’s biggest challenges while simultaneously creating economic, environmental and societal value for all its stakeholders – customers, employees, shareholders, and society at large. DSM delivers innovative solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company was founded in 1902 and is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
For the SCM department of DSM Engineering Materials in Geleen we are looking for a Global Tactical Supply Chain Planner. In this role, you will be managing the tactical supply planning related matters for DEM Global Arnitel, Arnite and ForTii Polymer for both in-house produced and external sourcing.
Your key areas of accountability/responsibilities will be;
- Lead the planning process in the development of a plan encompassing the agreed sales, supply and inventory plans, to meet the short- and medium-term policies of the business for the coming 24 months;
- Provide input to Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) meeting with “what if” scenarios to the proposed plan and simulate the effect of various alternatives;
- Ensure the effective execution of the S&O planning process;
- Ensure an accurate supply planning process and finalize the master production schedule;
- Give input to the definition of inventory levels and define stock policies in agreement with business management;
- Identify and agree on-chain improvement projects with business and manufacturing management.
- Master-level education, preferably in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or Purchasing;
- Relevant 5-10 years experience in a matrix organization;
- SAP experience is preferred;
- A lean six sigma green belt / black belt qualification is a plus;
- Capable to make deep-dive analyses whilst maintaining top-level overview regarding problems & solutions;
- Ability to organize, act under high pressure whilst driving for results;
- Decision-making skills;
- Pro-active and “can do” mentality;
- Excellent professional communication in both Dutch and English.
For more information about this vacancy contact Managing Partner Albert Peters +31628209882