Functional Specialist Warehouse & Inventory management – DSM
DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global, purpose-led, science-based company active in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM’s purpose is to create brighter lives for all. DSM addresses with its products and solutions some of the world’s biggest challenges while simultaneously creating economic, environmental and societal value for all its stakeholders – customers, employees, shareholders, and society at large. DSM delivers innovative solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company was founded in 1902 and is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
Are you a specialist in Warehousing systems that can be a successful bridge between IT and the DSM users? Are you someone who always strives for continuous improvement? If so, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
For this position, we are looking for someone who can support us in the transition to a new warehouse, including set-up of EDI, Barcoding, and pallet management. This will include the set-up of master data, working processes, documentation and training. You will ensure that the business processes of the new warehouse will be modelled correctly in our SAP standard and carefully judge the needed customizations and interfaces.
You will act within the Improve Supply Chain Team and will be supporting global business applications for the Business Group DSM Food and Beverage. You will cooperate with your direct colleagues, with the users in the various businesses and processes, with many other stakeholders and with the corporate IT organization.
- Ensure that the supported business processes and business applications including IT tools are running well, in cooperation with relevant DSM Food & Beverage departments, DSM service units, Corporate departments such as GIS and 3rd party software suppliers.
- Support improvement projects e.g. by gathering requirements, process improvement, writing test scripts, testing, supporting project implementation, training, and user support.
- If applicable, request changes/improvements to the DSM Standards ICT applications. Secure the different ICT security aspects, including user rights management.
- Create, share and enforce best practices on master data management and transactional execution.
- Ensure standardization and harmonization globally, on the Business Group level of processes and tools.
- Ensure documentation (processes, work instructions, global training material) is up-to-date.
- You get the possibility to be at the front of Biotechnology Innovations, where ICT plays a big role.
- You get the opportunity to be of great added value to our supply chain and DSM.
- A dynamic work environment with many challenges that give you the possibility to work autonomously and with a team in finding the right solutions. You are giving the freedom to be creative and proactive.
- An inclusive and multicultural team with respect for everyone.
- We offer you the possibility to grow and develop yourself professionally and personally.
- A good Collective Labor Agreement and competitive salary.
- Besides 25 paid holidays plus a budget to buy add up to 13 extra holidays.
- A membership for only 15 Euros per month at a newly equipped gym on-site.
- Have proven and strong, in-depth knowledge of SAP Warehouse and Inventory Management. This is a must.
- Hold a relevant Bachelor’s degree and relevant secondary certifications (for example in Supply Chain Management).
- You have knowledge of OTC Processes, (Master) Data Structures, Interfacing & EDI.
- You have knowledge of Enterprise Modelling. Good experience with the set-up a new plant or warehouse as part of the Enterprise Model of a Business Unit and the implications for Finance and the Goods Flow.
- Contributed actively in achieving the project goals, providing knowledge support including but not limited to processes and IT tools.
- You are communicative and able to speak to different levels within the organization.
For more information about this vacancy contact the Managing Partner Albert Peters + 31 6 firstname.lastname@example.org