Functional Specialist Master Data & Reporting – DSM
DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global, purpose-led, science-based company active in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM’s purpose is to create brighter lives for all. DSM addresses with its products and solutions some of the world’s biggest challenges while simultaneously creating economic, environmental and societal value for all its stakeholders – customers, employees, shareholders, and society at large. DSM delivers innovative solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company was founded in 1902 and is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
At DSM we are striving to make zero-touch sales orders possible for our customers. In an industrial setting this is ground-breaking, and, in this role, you have an opportunity to be part of this shift.
To make this goal happen, we need your ability to help create perfect supply chain processes and build perfect IT systems to support those processes.
You’ll join the Improve Supply Chain Team with a focus on master data, and support global business applications for business group DSM Food and Beverage, including end-users and managers at various levels in the different Business Units and Regions. To make important next steps in our IT systems you will interact with Group Digital Services Department as well as external software providers.
Are you experienced in reporting and master data management and do you want to improve our supply chain? Maybe this is a great opportunity for you!
- Support improvement projects and integration projects in case of acquisitions e.g. by gathering requirements, process improvement, writing user stories and test scripts, testing, project implementation and user support.
- Ensure that the supported business processes and business applications including IT tools are running well, in cooperation with relevant DSM Corporate departments such as Global Digital Services (GDS) as well as 3rd party software suppliers.
- Ensure standardization and harmonization globally, on the Business Group level of processes and tools.
- Coach, train, coordinate and evaluate the relevant group of Regional Key Users.
- Act as a filter between RKU’s and 2nd line support teams (either at corporate or external suppliers)
- The possibility to work autonomously and with a team in finding the right solutions.
- The freedom to be creative and proactive.
- A hybrid workplace (50% office / 50% working from home) that offers flexibility to employees across the business.
- We offer you the possibility to grow and develop yourself professionally and personally.
- A team of diverse employees who aren’t afraid to think outside of the box.
- A truly global and collaborative team that cares about the experience of our employees.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role in Supply Chain or IT, supported by a Bachelor’s degree.
- Have proven and strong knowledge of SAP SD/MM/PP, BW, EA and PBI.
- Strong knowledge of the various business processes, especially Demand-to-Supply Planning.
- Preferably experience in the process- or food industry.
- Have experience in co-operation in different types of international and diverse organizations.
- Live within a reasonable distance of Delft, The Netherlands or willing to move.
No matter which team you are on, at DSM you’ll be part of a powerful shared purpose – to create brighter lives for all. You’ll get opportunities to work collaboratively with different departments and industry experts to make a positive difference to the future of millions of people and the planet we all share. Together, we’ll understand the needs of every customer and offer solutions that promote their success and impact, today and in the future.
For more information about this vacancy contact Managing Partner + 31 6 28209882/ firstname.lastname@example.org