Financial Controller – DSM Heerlen
As Financial Controller you ensure the delivery and execution of the finance planning, actuals, closing and reporting activities for the assigned reporting units. Act as service receiver for “finance actuals and closing services” as supplied by Financial Shared Services.
- Are point of contact for the Finance Business Partner
- Are direct contact with budget holders to support the budgeting and forecasting process
- Have the analytical skills and ability to translate financial data into relevant insights (descriptive, diagnostic and predictive information) for financial planning, actuals and reporting activities, by making use of the latest digital tooling
- Are responsible for balance sheet management and reconciliation for the allocated entities
- Prepare planning figures (e.g. based on Top-Down Guidance)
- Ensure that agreed services as agreed with FSS (Financial Shared Services) are delivered up to standard
- Support Management Reporting BG/BU, Monthly Reporting Deck Forecast/Actuals and Cashflow + ROCE (ROE / DEBT / EQUITY)
- Are responsible for (and analyses on) product costing, variance analyses manufacturing performance, Inventories, CAPEX and first-line analyses and insights for actuals, forecast and budget and for setting up relevant allocation cycles in SAP
- Provide all (accruals, provisions, corrections, etc.) content for Journal Entries (recurring and incidental) to the shared service centre
- Provide evidence for the Internal Control Framework and follows up on remediation plans
Background & Experience
- (post) Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting/Financial Controlling, and/or licensed certified public accountant;
- In-depth understanding of Finance and Accounting processes;
- Passionate for finance with >4 years of work experience and eager to learn more and grow.
- An ambitious and talented team player;
- A self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills and a strong ability in stakeholder management,
If you recognize yourself in these, then we want you to join our team and change our company. A company that can change the world and Creates brighter lives for all!
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improving people’s lives and help solve the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the ongoing success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure and contact
For more information about this vacancy, contact recruiter Raphaël +31 6 firstname.lastname@example.org