Expert Explosion protection (SHE) – DSM
Are you interested in projects concerning explosion protection in the chemical environment? Would you like to further expand the Grenzach production site with us and shape its future? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, multidisciplinary team?
Then start your career now as an expert for explosion protection (m/f/d) and become part of our Process Safety Team in our Safety, Health and Environmental Protection Department. The department is divided into the areas of process safety, environmental protection and occupational health and safety and is responsible for compliance with legal and company safety regulations and processes. You can expect a varied and challenging field of activity and committed colleagues. The full-time position is to be filled immediately or by agreement in a permanent position.
In this position you will take over the following tasks after a successful induction:
- Maintaining the required explosion protection expertise and ensuring its effective use.
- Contact person for questions regarding explosion protection and member of the regional Explosion Safety Assessment Network of DSM.
- Planning and execution of risk assessments, especially Explosion Risk Assessments (ERA).
- Safety assessment of technical changes, deviations and projects (MOC).
- Development and assessment of protection concepts with regard to technical plant safety as well as fire and explosion protection.
- Analysis and evaluation of legal requirements and their practical implementation (BetrSichV and Gef-StoffV).
- Support in the implementation of DSM safety requirements and standards.
- Active participation in the strategic further development of process and plant safety.
- Incident clarification and implementation of root cause determination analyses.
Your professional experience and knowledge:
- Degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, process engineering or a comparable discipline.
- Postgraduate studies as safety engineer or knowledge and experience in safety engineering advantageous.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in operational explosion protection.
- Confident in implementing the current safety requirements, in particular the explosion protection directives 2014/34/EU (ATEX 114) and 1999/92/EC (ATEX 137) and the machinery directive 2006/42/EC.
- Proactive, independent action in a complex environment.
- High level of social competence and ability to work in a team.
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken.
For more information about this vacancy contact
the managing partner Jos +31 6 40000033 / firstname.lastname@example.org