Do you have a (micro)biology background? And do you want to work in safety? 2M and Thermo Fisher Scientific are looking for you! For our client we are looking for a Environmental, Health and Safety specialist.
When you join Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world Safety.
Environmental, Health and Safety Specialist
We are recruiting for a EHS specialist:
- To work with the site teams, manage the current EHS professional on site and develop and implement plans to improve health, safety and welfare of employees
- To drive EHS productivity/sustainability initiatives at higher level
What we can offer?
- Great working environment with a motivated and high skilled colleagues
- Potential for development and learning and be a key player in sustainable initiative in Europe
- Both national and international network and projects with a meaningful objective!
What will you do?
- Oversee processes and activities on site to ensure compliance with legislation including contact with authorities
- Lead, develop and implement EHS improvement plans for the assigned sites
- Work with Site Management teams to deliver HSE goals and objectives
- Provide hands on EHS technical support and guidance to site teams
- Track, analyse and report on EHS metrics
- Take the lead on incident investigation and root cause analysis
- Be a key member of site emergency response and incident management team
- Manage EHS programs within budget
- Drive, deliver, execute and report in Productivity projects in EMEA region
- Support new environmental initiatives in EMEA
How will you get here?
EHS education such degree in EHS / Risk Management/ IOSH or Degree Biology, MIcrobiology, virology or a comparable subject motivated into EHS
Language: English and Dutch or French
- Lean / PPI
- Project management / Sustainable initiatives
- EHS audits
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Open Person looking for improvements and sustainable mindset
- Able to influence in the matrix
- Structured and detail oriented
Is this something you are interested in?
Please contact Niels Dijkstra;
E: Niels@2mrecruitment.com M: +31 681143794