Data Quality Analyst – DSM
DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global, purpose-led, science-based company active in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM’s purpose is to create brighter lives for all. DSM addresses with its products and solutions some of the world’s biggest challenges while simultaneously creating economic, environmental and societal value for all its stakeholders – customers, employees, shareholders, and society at large. DSM delivers innovative solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company was founded in 1902 and is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
DSM Food & Beverages is a leading global supplier of food enzymes, cultures, and taste and bio-preservation ingredients. At DSM we want to help make existing diets healthier and more sustainable. We are driven to help create foods that people around the world can truly enjoy without compromises.
For our Supply Chain department, we are looking for a Data Quality Analyst who will be responsible for analyzing the master data quality and for making sure data is being improved by the business. You will use existing and develop new Power BI Dashboards in order to get more insights. You will work closely with various stakeholders within the business, e.g. within Supply Chain, Finance and Sales. By collecting their data requirements and reverting back your findings, you are able to successfully improve the master data quality within DSM Food & Beverages.
- You are responsible for analyzing the quality of the master data within DSM Food & Beverages.
- You act as a business partner where you engage the business to improve the master data quality.
- Use existing Power BI reports addressing data quality and performance issues to the business. Present your results and design action plans together with the stakeholders in order to solve the issues.
- Develop and integrate new KPIs into existing Power BI reports
- Develop and roll out new Power BI Dashboards
- Increase engagement of usage Power BI Dashboards
- Key contact person within the CDM team regarding reporting questions
- The scope of the data sources is focused on various SAP systems, mostly concentrating on Material and/or Customer Master Data.
- You get the opportunity to be of great added value to our business, customers, employees and overall DSM.
- You get the possibility to be the go-to person for master data quality within DSM Food & Beverages.
- A dynamic work environment with many challenges that give you the possibility to work autonomously and with a team in finding the right solutions. You are given the freedom to be creative and proactive.
- An inclusive and multicultural team with respect for everyone.
- We offer you the possibility to grow and develop yourself professionally and personally.
- A good Collective Labor Agreement and competitive salary.
- Besides 25 paid holidays plus a budget to buy add up to 13 extra holidays.
- A membership for only 15 Euros per month at a newly equipped gym on-site.
- Either a Bachelor’s degree with several years of relevant experience or a Master’s degree in business administration, Data Science or related.
- You are fluent in English (written and verbal).
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, this is a position where you are expected to proactively connect with the business
- Experience with SAP MM; high level of understanding of master data structures in SAP (objects, tables, etc.).
- High level of understanding of MS Excel and MS Access
- Experience with working in an international or multicultural business environment
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Royal DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext. For more information about DSM see http://www.dsm.com
For more information about this vacancy, contact recruiter Jorrith +31 6 31968543