Customer Service Administrator – Marel
About the job
The Customer Support Administrator (CSA) performs various administrative tasks related to service and spare parts delivery. Tasks are performed in a professional, efficient and timely way following Marel processes and standards. The CSA work in close cooperation with the Customer Support Coordinator, Customer Care Manager and Spare Parts Coordinator.
The primary focus of the CSA is to ensure invoicing of spare parts. This includes preparing invoices, ensure invoices are sent, follow up on invoices, support answering questions related to invoices and manage credit invoices as needed. The CSA can also manage the transport of parts when required.
- Complete all invoicing activities for spare parts
- Process credit invoices as needed and approved
- Secure efficient administration processes
- Manage transports of parts when required
- Bachelor Degree in business administration or similar education and/or experience
- Experience with ERP system (DAX or SAP) and/or CRM systems (Salesforce / ServiceMax)
- Knowledge of Service Admin processes and ideally worked in a Sales / Service environment
- Appreciation of commercial service and business development
- English skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with and comfort working in a multi-cultural, multi-discipline organization is an advantage
Working at Marel means working at a multinational with many chances to develop yourself, take responsibility and show initiative. We offer an exciting job with a representative base salary, attractive secondary benefits in an international atmosphere that supports the company’s vision, and exhibit Marel’s core values of Unity, Innovation and Excellence.
Procedure and contact
For more information, please contact our Senior Recruiter Niels Dijkstra at Niels@2mrecruitment.com