Business Development Manager (Ingevuld)
Are you able to drive a business forward to achieve ambitious goals? Do you have commercial work experience in pharmaceutical and/or life science industry? 2M and 3D-PharmXchange are looking for you! As a Business Development Manager you will lead the business development activities within 3D-PharmXchange. You will be a first contact person for our (new) clients and will coordinate and interact with various team members.
3D-PharmXchange is a Dutch Life Sciences consultancy and operational support firm located in Tilburg and Oss. 3D is dedicated to the development of pharmaceuticals and diagnostics. The clients of 3D are leading pharma companies as well as innovative biotech start-ups.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager for The Netherlands & Western Europe who is able to drive the business forward to achieve our ambitious goals. The ideal candidate is energetic, team player and a self-starter. You will be a first contact person for our (new)
clients and will coordinate and interact with various team members. The position will require significant field activity. Within this position you report directly to the management team.
- Lead the business development activities within 3D-PharmXchange.
- Follow-up of existing leads as well as creating new leads with all kinds of clients, ranging from SMEs to worldwide multinationals.
- Develop and implement strategic and operational plans to achieve revenue objectives.
- Take initiative to enhance 3D-PharmXchange’s proposition and development of new concepts.
- Responsible for go-to-market strategy and execution of expansion within Europe.
- Contribute to appropriate processes to provide timely and accurate management information related to forecasts, market intelligence and industry trends.
- Build and maintain a strong network within the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
- Identification, preparation and attendance at relevant life science conferences within Europe
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- MSc degree or higher in life sciences.
- 3 – 8 years commercial work experience in pharmaceutical and/or life science industry.
- Excellent communication, relationships management and sales skills
- Advanced knowledge on the way integrated drug development programs are designed and executed
- Experience with CRM systems preferred
- Fluent in Dutch and English, German is a plus
- Driving license A or B
- Brings a significant network in the innovative life sciences sector
ESSENTIAL PERSONAL SKILLS
- Enthusiastic and easy connector with excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Creativity in identifying or shaping new business opportunities
- Result-driven and customer focus
- Team player
- Multi-tasking and prioritization capability
Procedure & Contact
Is this something you are interested in? 3D works with 2M Group International Recruitment organisation.
Apply by sending your resume and motivation letter.
If you have any questions please contact Albert Peters, Managing Partner 2M;
+31 85 40 17 966